Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie inspiration




Loving this dress right now. Will be actively looking for a pattern to sew it on and it will premier at the Sex and the City movie. Yes it will. The girls and are are planning on glamming it up - heading to the movie Sex and the City style - Gold Class, dresses and heels... glam glam glam all the way!






This dress will of course be in black and it will be pretty. I promise. I just have to work hard to fit in it.






Speaking of movies, also watched What Happens in Vegas and it was good. The last bit of the movie dragged a little, but I was more concerned with Cameron Diaz' wadrobe in there. It was absolutely fabulous and I had to share it below.






I think there is something that needs to be said about blondes with long limbs. They look good in everything. Case and point: Cameron Diaz. I seriously do not believe that I could pull off the looks that she has in that movie. Although everything that she wore is something that I WANT TO!!!







Even her preppy look at the retreat she went to was fabulous - how did she get her scarf to sit like that? and more importantly, I'm digging that messy look. And while the old Ness would say "I could never pull off that look without looking like a crazy person" Chloe disagrees. I'm definitely giving that a go. Preppy look:






I WANT THAT WADROBE!!!!










No comments: