Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shut up you stupid bitch

Ugh, Bianca from Big Brother just shits me. I shouldn't even be watching Big Brother in the first place, but it is my one (of many) guilty pleasure! Haha...
I seriously don't understand why I even watch Big Brother. Especially this year. They are all so annoying and whiny. More importantly, Bianca and Terri shit me. Terri is just a whinging, annoying old hag and Bianca on the opposite end of the spectrum is a whinging, annoying 18-year-old who thinks she is too intelligent for the rest of the house.
I have respect for intelligent people but definitely not for people who SAY and THINK that they are more intelligent than anyone else.
Bianca, you say that you dislike bimbos, but here's a news flash: WALKING AROUND IN A TOP THAT CAN BARELY CONTAIN YOUR BREASTS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE ONE TOO. There, I have said my peace. And btw, wearing glasses does not make you look intelligent. Loser.
End rant.

No comments: